The dental field is always evolving, and here at Lansdowne Family Dental, we make it a point to stay up-to-date with the latest tools and techniques available. After all, this new technology makes treatment more precise and accurate, and certain minimally invasive tools even increase the patient’s comfort and level of relaxation. Dr. Wael Elosta and the rest of our team love welcoming families from nearby Lansdowne, Ashburn, Leesburg and beyond.
- Digital X-Rays – Digital X-rays have far surpassed traditional machines in many ways, including easy storage, fast capture (no dark room or waiting required), and up to 90% less radiation.
- Soft Tissue Lasers – With the help of soft tissue lasers, Dr. Elosta more effectively treats moderate cases of periodontal disease than ever before. In fact, the process of cutting away diseased tissue with this advanced tool is so simple that in most cases, patients don’t even need sutures. Soft tissue lasers can also be used to make cosmetic alterations to the gums, if needed.
- Intraoral Cameras – Intraoral cameras allow us to view the entire mouth on a chairside monitor. By getting a closer look, we easily identify problems and educate patients.
- The Wand – This state-of-the-art anesthesia device helps our team handle pain control more precisely and accurately than ever before. The device is computer-controlled, and its innocuous appearance helps patients feel more comfortable.
- Identafi for Oral Cancer Screenings – When it comes to oral cancer, an early diagnosis is crucial, and that’s why our team at Lansdowne Family Dental offers oral cancer screening as part of regular visits. With the optical fluorescence technology of Identafi, we easily differentiate between diseased and healthy tissues in the mouth.